Last night I was trying to feed Anna some dinner and she just didn't seem interested so I thought she might have been thirsty. So I went into her room to get her sippy cup and all of the sudden I hear a weird noise that sounded like a big mess. I ran into the kitchen and Anna had pulled down the huge bag of Marshmallow Matey's which was just barely hanging off the edge of the counter. So I quickly ran to the bag to try and save at least some of the cereal. Anna's first reaction to the mess was, "Wow!" As I was cleaning it up she was scurrying around as fast as she could just grabbing the marshmallows and saying, "Mmmm." How am I supposed to get upset at that? Disciplining a 1 year old can be a tricky thing when all you want to do is laugh.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Gotta Love Those Marshmallows
Last night I was trying to feed Anna some dinner and she just didn't seem interested so I thought she might have been thirsty. So I went into her room to get her sippy cup and all of the sudden I hear a weird noise that sounded like a big mess. I ran into the kitchen and Anna had pulled down the huge bag of Marshmallow Matey's which was just barely hanging off the edge of the counter. So I quickly ran to the bag to try and save at least some of the cereal. Anna's first reaction to the mess was, "Wow!" As I was cleaning it up she was scurrying around as fast as she could just grabbing the marshmallows and saying, "Mmmm." How am I supposed to get upset at that? Disciplining a 1 year old can be a tricky thing when all you want to do is laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha Natalia this just made me smile, I can just picture it happening!
Post a Comment