Thursday, November 12, 2009
A Tribute to Fall
Today we found out that fall is going to be basically over within the next week, which means winter is coming...boo! Fall is my favorite time of the year and it definitely goes by way too fast. To take advantage of this weather, Kyle and Anna played outside while I went to the dreaded dentist. Thankfully I am cavity free! Here are some fun pictures Kyle took while playing in the leaves with Anna:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my heck! She is SOOOO cute!!! I think you and Kyle make the cutest couple and cutest kids...keep up the good work! Lol...
Hey guys! We sure miss you in the ward and hope things are going well!
We're sending out Christmas cards this year and wanted to send you one!
Can you email me your new address?
lizzie_sue@hotmail.com
Thanks! :)
Post a Comment