Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Strike Two!

Well yesterday the phone call that I received from Regis and Kelly did not end! The question they asked yesterday was not accurate so this morning I received another phone call from them!!! Well since I got a phone call from them yesterday I didn't watch the show yesterday because I thought I was done with the contest. Anyway I once again didn't get the question right today...LOSER! So instead of the trip I won a 9 piece cookware set from All-Clad. Oh well better luck next time!

5 comments:

The Lind's said...

So where is this snapshot?? I think you need to post it!!:) Way to go on your winnings! That is so cool that you keep getting all the goods!!

Jana said...

Way to go Natalia! At least you have your claim to fame, you have got to be their most faithful contestant!

Christina and Ryan said...

How do you guys have such amazing luck?! That's so great!

tipi tai said...

wow, your "strikes" don't really sound too bad. All clad makes really great stuff.

what is with you guys and R&K? do you guys have some kind of hookup with the producers?

Robbie

Elizabeth said...

holy moly! i've gotta start entering regis and kelly's contests. too bad i would probably never get anything, lol. you lucky ducks!