These past couple of weeks we have had a lot of fun meeting up with my family in Mesquite and celebrating Thanksgiving in Idaho at my Grandma's. A couple of weeks ago, Kyle and I left early to head down to Vegas. On the way we stopped at my favorite burger spot, In N Out. Once we got to Vegas we walked through my favorite hotel, The Belagio. The chocolate fountain in The Belagio was really neat! Next we went and saw the huge aquarium in the Mirage. Finally we went and walked through The Venetian. It was really fun, but I always forget how dirty Las Vegas is. That night we drove back to Mesquite and met up with my whole family. It was so fun to see Gerry and Becca and their kids. Hopefully they will make the move back here to Utah soon! The rest of the weekend we did a whole lot of eating, gaming (board games), golfing, and of course watching the disappointing BYU game. Thanks so much Mom and Dad for a fun filled weekend. We had a blast! We also had a whole lot of fun spending time up in Idaho. Kyle brought his potato gun and it was so much fun to shoot. Thanks to my Grandma we were fed so well. I will post pictures later today. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment