1. Plethora of National and State Parks, with my favorite one being Arches.
2. Its the only place I know where dessert is served twice, once with dinner and another one after
3. I met my fabulous wife here(seen here in one of her favorite places in Utah)
4. Snow, when it snows in Louisiana, something happened that wasn't supposed to, like the Saints winning a Super Bowl
5. The Red Iguana, Burger Supreme(picutre our face there), and Cafe Rio
6. Its nice to be close to mountains, but a landslide here could wipe out more than a village
7. Want to visit a temple, just choose one!
8. Park City
9. Brigham Young, a great place to get educated
Now, things I think Utah could benefit from
1. Some rain every once in a while-Little known fact:Utah is a desert
2. Clearly marked lines on the road, I often don't know what lane I am in during the dusk hours
3. Some more black people, I sure do miss them.
4. A bayou or two
5. Indigenous food apart from fry sauce
6. More cities or less people, its crowded
7. Big Trees, More forests
No comments:
Post a Comment